Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday Dinner and Carwash

 We have belonged to St. Theresa and been attending mass there since we returned to Evansville from Louisville, three years ago when Garrett was born. So, we know a lot of the families there and many of them have watched as our boys have grown. I am very proud(almost 100% of the time) on how Bub does at mass. I have to remind myself at times that he is only 3 years old and that is still pretty young. However, he knows "our rules" about mass and he is doing quite well. Grant, on the other hand, is at a really tough age. We can't really explain to him what is going on....can't really reason with him.....so, we say Grant is a "loud singer" at church. I have to have extra tricks up my sleeve to keep him occupied and "quiet". The Deacon at our church told me that the Holy Spirit comes through us all differently, and Grant's way of showing that is fine:)

After mass, once a month, there is a Sunday dinner at our church. If we are in town, we typically go to the cafeteria and enjoy a wonderful meal on those once a month Sundays. We go to St. Theresa church and I must say their Sunday dinners are one of my all time favorite meals! Below are a few pictures of Garrett and Grant helping with the clean up part at the Sunday dinner....ha:) Bub is giving Grant a ride on the carts! Silly boys:)

Grant loves this

Garrett loves it too

They were having so much fun:)

Not a care in the world!
I believe after the Sunday dinner that day, we decided to drive through the car wash. Garrett seemed excited and Grant was a sleeping and stayed asleep. I thought I would take a couple of pictures of this too....why not, right? 

Bub checking out the spraying water

He was trying to figure out this thing....

Slept through it all...tired boy:)

This is a funny face....I think we were rinsing with the extra loud spray here....

No comments: