Monday, February 7, 2011

Random.....

I wanted to include some random pictures in our blog. These will officially wrap up 2010 and I will have some new pictures to come soon.  I love taking pictures, especially of the boys. Our blog is a way I feel I can keep somewhat current with family and friends with what is going on in our lives. So, thank you to all you blog followers. I hope you enjoy reading and seeing pictures of our family as much I love to share them. 

Grant with his eye "thing".......pink eye:(

The boys playing.....Garrett with one of his inventions/contraptions! They play together more and more all the time:)

Excuse the glare.....Bub drew a picture of Daddy, Mommy, Garrett, and Grant!
This was a proud Mommy moment:)

He was so proud too!
Silly camera flash.....

Meeting a new friend, Aubrey. Aubrey's Daddy and Garrett and Grant's Daddy have been good friends for a long time. They were in town from Chicago. We love to visit with the Herron family and wish we saw them more often.

Playing "train" at Grandma and Granddad's house

Garrett watching his email video from SANTA

CHRISTMAS stamps!

One of Bub's final outcomes of Mr. Potato head

Happy Birthday Memaw.....it's tough to get a picture with these two boys!

The boys in a basketball game....Papa probably let them up there...


Game room at Kipplees...one of the boys' favorite restaurants

~FAMILY~
(a small part of it)

The boys with Sara Vogt - we love when she is in town to visit

Grant eating pudding on his own!

MESSY??? Oh well!

Garrett playing Candy Land with Memaw and Lilly



No comments: