We were able to enjoy playing in the snow only once or twice this winter. It seemed like every time it snowed, one of the boys was not feeling well, so we didn't get outside. Also, Garrett was perfectly happy with seeing the snow from inside the house. He didn't want his boots to get snow on them(imagine that). But, like I have said many times before, I know my boy....and all he needed was a little nudge. So, on the snow day that we were all healthy, we bundled up and headed outside. Garrett walked to the snow with slow strides, but ended up loving it and wanting to play longer and longer. Unfortunately, the snow was wet, so we were unable to build a great snowman. I did give a try though. Garrett kept encouraging me, "come on Momma, make it bigger!" Darn snow....I did my best(which was quite sad)! Grant, on the other hand, was super excited about the snow. He will do just about anything right now. His biggest trouble was walking in all that gear. And, after the face first fall into the snow, I think he was done with that cold, white stuff! It is late February now, so we hope to be completely done with the snow for the winter.....but, you just never know!
 |
1 comment:
Kelly, Just wanted to thank you for the kind comment you left on our blog. I too consider you a great friend. I check you blog all the time!!! Your boys are wonderful, and I so enjoy getting to watch them grow :)
Post a Comment