| Lukey, Garrett, and Lilly throwing out the reindeer food so Santa and his reindeer would stop at Memaw and Papa's house.....it worked:) |
| Everyone crowded in to watch the family Elf dance videos.....HILARIOUS! |
| Watching the Elf videos:) |
| Keeping the beer cold....had to add this pic! Sad to say, this is the only picture of the snow I got on Christmas.... |
| Santa is almost here..... |
| Santa is here! |
| Do you think Grant looks nervous? |
| Singing a song for Santa! |
| "What are you people thinking? I DO NOT like this guy!!" |
| "NO THANK YOU!" |
| MAVIS the train! |
| Some Lightning McQueen Cars from Santa! |
| Garrett getting Percy from Santa! |
| "WOW!" Mavis and Percy....just what he wanted:) |
| Mommy and Grant "I LOVE my Porky!" |
| Anthony, Soffia, and Grant |
| ~COUSINS~ Garrett, Blake, Andy, Lilly, Soffia, and Luke |
| It's been a long day.....our sleeping angel! |
No comments:
Post a Comment