Monday, May 24, 2010

SOMEONE SPECIAL

Grandma DeWeese has a very special place in our hearts. She joined the other angels in heaven last month, April 2010. We miss her so much! However, I do feel blessed to have had her in my life for 29 years. But, even more, I am grateful that my boys were able to meet their Great-Memaw DeWeese. Garrett and Grant are by far my most precious achievements and I am glad she was able to be a part of their lives, even though it was only for a short time. Grandma lived her life proving that "actions speak louder than words" and showed just how important family is.
We miss and love Great-Memaw DeWeese very much! So happy I have some pictures of her with my boys...... Great-Memaw holding Garrett at 1 month old
Garrett and Luke visiting Great Memaw at nursing home where she was recovering from her car accident Great Memaw and her 4 Great Grandchildren October 2009
Garrett and Grant with Great Memaw
Halloween 2009
Grant and Great Memaw
Hospital March 2010 before heart surgery
Love this one....she loved holding the babies....she had quite a bit of experience and never lost her touch:)
4 GENERATION PICTURE
Pre-heart surgery-hospital
WILL TREASURE THIS PHOTO FOREVER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back to blogging. I've missed it. Great pictures!