Monday, May 24, 2010

EASTER 2010

These blog posts are old, but I still wanted to post them. Life has been busy, and unfortunately, the blog was put on the back burner for awhile. But, I am going to get back on the ball and do my best to keep up to date with the blog. I have a lot more pictures and info to share about the boys(they are growing and changing like crazy), so stay tuned! Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love the time of year, spending time with family, the colors, the meaning, and I just love to watch my kids enjoy the day. It is so neat to watch as Garrett grows and starts to understand that Easter is a special day and the different kinds of things we do for Easter. And, as always, "firsts" are always special and this Easter was Grant's first.
Enjoy some of our Easter 2010 pictures.
Our Family Easter 2010 Bub seeing what the Easter Bunny left for him and Grant
GRANT JACOB
1ST EASTER
BROTHERS
EASTER 2010
Garrett checking out the eggs in his bucket
Hunting eggs after mass on Easter Sunday
Garrett watched the Easter egg hunt probably 90% of the time and actually hunted about 10%
However, he loved our Easter egg hunts at home in our living room!!!
Another shot of the Hamilton crew
(Daddy didn't get the "blue" memo)
Daddy and the boys~Easter afternoon

1 comment:

The Wardlaw Family said...

Love the new posts! Glad you are back to blogging! The boys are growing like crazy. I hope you all are doing well.