Below are quite a few random pictures that I have taken of Garrett within the last month or so!
A typical morning hairdo!!
His hair grows so fast and he HATES haircuts!
This is a post haircut photo and he is running on the track at UE
I think his shorter hair makes him faster:)
Walking the wall with Daddy at Gma and Gdad Hamilton's
A new found love for Pringles(great)....thanks Great Grandma Laugel
One night, he was obsessed with getting in this thing - I bet I removed him at least 5 times! He had no troubles getting in all by himself.....just a hard time getting out!
Taking a picture!
Garrett loves his "Flintstone Car"
One morning before I left for school! This is hard to leave in the mornings!!
All three in one color...ha:)
He loved dying the Easter eggs!
Taking a picture!
Garrett loves his "Flintstone Car"
One morning before I left for school! This is hard to leave in the mornings!!
All three in one color...ha:)
He loved dying the Easter eggs!
Also, too bad he was sick Easter morning and we didn't make it to Mass.
Garrett is almost a year and a half now and it is amazing the changes he continues to endure. He is so funny and for sure our little mocker! He makes me laugh so much everyday. Garrett has a super good memory and doesn't seem to forget anything. He is constantly saying "uh oh" even with the "uh oh" is on purpose. For example, he will throw his hat on the floor and look up at me and say "uh oh"! Garrett almost always says "thank you" when you hand him something and sometimes uses "please" when he wants something - absolutely adorable and hard to resist when he uses those words! He loves to play outside and has enjoyed his new outside toys(wagon, tricycle, water/sand table, etc). He is not a happy camper when it is time to go back inside.
When it is time to play outside, I tell Garrett we need our shoes and he will go and get his and my shoes!!! Also, if he wants to go out, he will get his hat, put it on his head, and stand by the door! He loves reading books and after I read to him, he reads it to me. He likes to point at everything on every page! Garrett will even sit out some of his stuffed animals on his bedroom floor and give them each a book to read....he opens the book up and gently places the book under the animals hands. I will have to capture a picture of this and post it!
Our next dr appt isn't until July, so I am not for sure on his measurements....but according to our scale, Bub is weighing in at about 25.6 lbs. He has grown in height as well - I can tell by the way his clothes fit - but not sure on the exact number.
Garrett is also our little belcher! Yeah, he burps like a grown man......sometimes 3 or 4 times in a row! Cute? - maybe not! Funny??? Yes, hilarious! He also thinks it is funny, so he laughs and tries to burp again! He has an obsession with his belly button. He is always picking at it and if he is not wearing a onesie, he lifts his entire shirt up to get a real good feel! He also gives the baby(my stomach) kisses when we ask him to give the baby lovies - very sweet!
I could go on forever - but one last thing, which has been my favorite lately.......he comes up to me and says "Mama" as sweet as can be and gives me a hug! He will just stop playing and come smile at me, say "Mama", and give me a hug and kiss - that is the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so lucky and blessed to have Mr. Garrett in our lives:)




3 comments:
That picture of him in the end table/magazine rack is hilarious! I can't believe he maneuvered himself in there... What a little gymnist! I liked the one of him taking a picture with his camera..... Precious!
Oh, I forgot.... the one of Garrett and Kevin sleeping is priceless! Love it!
What a busy little guy! He is always up to something, especially things he's not supposed to be doing! A perfect example is putting a french fry down the air vent!! This happened today when I took food home for lunch! Can never have Bub out of sight that's for sure!
Post a Comment