Below are some pictures of Garrett, Kevin, and I. We have a number of pictures of the three of us, but these are our most recent. However, it won't be much longer until we will have another little one to hold in the pictures!
Quick Baby Hamilton #2 update. We are not finding out the sex of this baby....it will be another surprise!! I am about 24 1/2 weeks and had another dr appt yesterday. Things are going fine. I am measuring BIG(actually measuring 28 weeks)....I am guessing this baby is going to come in September instead of October. I will keep you posted. My doctor said we will schedule my c-section after my next appt. My next appointment is July 23rd and will then be about 28 1/2 weeks. I know the time is going to go fast....and we are getting excited and anxious. However, I am taking full advantage of my time and days with Garrett. I can't believe he is going to be a big brother soon.........................




No comments:
Post a Comment