Garrett is constantly mocking and imitating anything that we do! He has a very good memory and doesn't forget much! For example, we were reading books in his room one night and I pulled down four of his stuffed animals, sat them around us, and gave them each a book too. Now if I bring the animals down from the shelf or ask him to, he will get them each a book.(see picture below) This is just one of many examples. He loves to be in the middle of everything.................I will just call him helpful:) He has become quite the little climber lately also...so brave...I will have to capture some of his climbed journeys on video!
I have to say that I have been enjoying my summer with Bub VERY MUCH!!! There is nothing like a little Mommy/Bubby time:) I thank God for every moment and I cherish those moments so much!!
Climbed in instead of up here......he loves to get inside of things.....however, this one is the smallest he has ever squeezed himself into!
Just another view.....he actually reached over and kept playing with his cars while he was in this thing....and then, he tipped:)
"Thanks Daddy for filling my sand and water table!"
Bub helped by putting sand in the driveway and by mixing water in on the sand side and sand in on the water side.........what did we really expect?
Helping Daddy sweep the grass after Daddy mowed! He still loves brooms, dustpans, rakes, etc.Kevin says he is going to be a janitor!
Helping PaPa on the tractor......recently, he has become quite intrigued with tractors, trucks, cars, motorcycles, bikes, etc.
Bub has a Safari theme in his room....these are his Safari stuffed animals!He helped them by getting them each a book, opening the book for them, and then he was reading to them.....so sweet!
Helping by keeping Daddy company while he was home one day for lunch!
Helping by "organizing" or stacking and rolling Great Grandma Laugel's Pepsi cans
1 comment:
Thanks for all the pics of "busy" Mr. Garrett. It seems you're all having a lot of fun together this summer.... Enjoy the time together... it goes way too fast.
Post a Comment