Sunday, November 9, 2008

1st Halloween

Garrett dressed up as BAM BAM for his first Halloween! Bam Bam has been one of his nicknames, so this was a perfect fit! The costume was actually homemade. Mommy is not real crafty, but the costume turned out fine. We made some Halloween stops to visit family and we will treasure memories from Bubby's first Halloween! Enjoy some pictures of our precious Bam Bam!!!!
Our BAM BAM!
Sporting the "Flintstone Car"
Garrett and Mommy's Halloween Craft using his sweet little handprints:)

3 comments:

The Knight Family said...

I love it! Little Bam Bam is so cute...you did great on the costume Kel! And I love the spider craft :) You teacher, you!

Jenny said...

Boyfriend,

I miss you already :( I hate that my trip had to be such a short one this time! I promise we will spend LOTS of time together over the upcoming holidays! You look very cute in your (awesome & impressive!) costume.

Love you lots!!

Kacie said...

What a cute card...Wish I would've gotten one! Guess I'll just have to wait for the Thanksgiving one! just kidding!! Can't wait to see you soon Bubby!! Love you bunches best friend!! :)