Garrett had his first haircut! He was such a good boy! We were a little worried that his curiosity would make the whole process quite interesting and possibly complicated. However, he sat very still and was busy watching a(very upset) 2 year old that was also getting his haircut at the same time.(I did upload the video with sound, so please excuse the screaming 2 year old)Garrett sat in a jeep and surprisingly left his cover up thing alone. Of course, I took pictures, and even a few videos. You can see those below. Mommy was sad for Bub to get his haircut! But the bangs in the face and the hair hanging over the ears were both signs that it was time for a trim. We did get a certificate and a small bag of hair for the baby book:) The top picture is of Bub with a Woodstock hairdo before the haircut!
Bubby, you are so mature for your age! It is amazing to watch you grow & learn each day. I can't wait to see you in your Bam Bam costume on Halloween, it fits perfectly with your personality! I love your stubbornness and strong will! you definitely brighten my day!
Nice new hair do Bubby Garrett!! We can't wait to see you in a few days and Lilly is excited about playing with you and Luke can't wait to meet his big cousin - remember you have to show him the ropes. Luv ya from Arizona!!
3 comments:
Bubby, you are so mature for your age! It is amazing to watch you grow & learn each day. I can't wait to see you in your Bam Bam costume on Halloween, it fits perfectly with your personality! I love your stubbornness and strong will! you definitely brighten my day!
Nice new hair do Bubby Garrett!! We can't wait to see you in a few days and Lilly is excited about playing with you and Luke can't wait to meet his big cousin - remember you have to show him the ropes. Luv ya from Arizona!!
Forget the hair in the tub picture...look where his little wandering hands are! HaHa! Love you bubby!! You are always cracking me up!
Post a Comment