Monday, October 6, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH

We took Garrett to the pumpkin patch this past weekend. He liked the pumpkins, enjoyed being pulled in the wagon, loved the bails of straw, and was obsessed with watching all the people as they pulled their wagons full of pumpkins, gourds, straw, etc. We pretty much made the pumpkin patch trip a fall "photo shoot" for Bub! He had just woke up, so he was a bit tired acting. But, we still managed to capture some great shots! The top picture is the the photo we used for the baby contest at the Fall Festival. If you look closely at some of the pictures, you may be able to see those big top teeth:) The sad truth is - these pictures are just a few of what we got!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If Garrett doesn't win that cutest baby contest it's totally rigged and I would protest! Great pics, DeWeese!!!!

The Knight Family said...

These pictures are SOOOOOO GREAT!!! I just love fall and to see that handsom little dude in his jeans and hat surrounded in straw and punkins (as Addie says) just makes me love it more!

Krista Price said...

Gosh Kel! That second picture of Bub makes him look so big!!!! He's definitely a keeper :)

Anonymous said...

These are some of the cutest "pumpkin patch" pics I've ever seen. He is definitely all boy. Can't wait to see what he chooses for his Halloween costume!

The Wardlaw Family said...

Those pictures are great! Garrett looks like such a little man in them. I love the jeans and hat pic. I can't believe how much he has changed since we saw him last. We can't wait to see pics of him in his bam bam Halloween costume!!!

Kacie said...

I just have to point out whoever took these pictures is Awesome!! She must be quite the photographer! HA!! I am feeling another photo session when Lilly & Luke get in town! It'll be the first time for all 3 kids to be together!! I can't wait! :)