Garrrett had his one month check-up. He is now up to 10 lbs 8 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. He is measuring in the 75th percentile in weight & height for babies his age. He is lifting his head for longer periods of time and also smiling. Garrett can follow movement and directions of sounds. Luckily for me, Garrett is sleeping roughly 6 hrs per night. That is subject to change without notice.
Sadly, Garrett attended his first funeral last week. His Great Grandpa DeWeese passed away on Friday, January 18, 2008. We were blessed that Great Grandpa DeWeese was able to see him a few times before he passed. Great Grandpa DeWeese told us that we had "a fine boy". Great Grandpa couldn't take his eyes off Garrett when we took him to the hospital.
He was clearly very proud!
He was clearly very proud!
2 comments:
He is so precious! You guys have such a great looking family already :) I am so glad you're back in Evansville so that I can come visit whenever I'm home!! Love you all!
Kelly, he's adorable! Congratulations! Natalie has been keeping me posted and sent me the blog site. You look great! Hope all is going well...wish you were still in Louisville so we could get together sometime but I know it's nice to be back around family. Let me know if you're ever in our area
Post a Comment