Thursday, November 10, 2011

St. Louis Trip

So, I finally scored a spot with Kevin on one of his many trips to St. Louis to watch a baseball game.  He often goes with his co-workers and suppliers and claims it is work related.  While I know that it true, I also know he has himself a good(free) time. There have also been times where he has been able to invite others, such as his Dad, my Dad, other family members and friends.  So, when he invited me along, I was a bit taken back. HA!(come to find out, the other guys from work were all taking their wives)  Not only was it a free ticket to watch Cardinal's baseball, but it was a suite ticket too! This meant a game full of free food and drinks, good company, our own restroom, a comfortable seat, and a wonderful view.  And to top it off, the Cardinals beat the Cubs at the end of the game with a home run. Despite being sick with a head cold, it was a wonderful day. And, this game just so happened to be a pretty critical game, to get the Cardinals to the playoffs.  We all know what happened from there............Cards = World Series Champions 2011!!

BUSCH STADIUM

Cool view

Batting practice

*****PUJOLS*****


Kev agreed to take a picture with me:)......even after the game!!

House divided, but I still Love him:)

No comments: