We got quite a few pictures from Grant's birthday, so I decided to make a separate post for Grant's Treasure Hunt. I stole the idea from a friend and it was a big success. All of the children seemed to like the hunt and it got the parents involved too. They had to follow the scavenger directions and make their way around the backyard to fill their very own goody bag. Each hunt ended at the back picnic tables to conclude with each child making his/her very own fall stamp page. I love watching children have fun and this may have seemed a bit crazy, but I know Grant and his friends enjoyed it. They each got a goody bag filled with bubbles, suckers, stickers, their very own Luau ducky, and their art work to take home with them. Below, I included some pictures from Grant's Treasure Hunt! I think his favorite was the stamps.
1 comment:
Such a cute idea! Love it! :)
Post a Comment