Thursday, May 19, 2011

No Kids Weekend:)

Every once in a while, Kevin and I will go to dinner or go out with friends/family and leave the boys with our wonderful parents(aka....Grandma and Granddad or Memaw and Papa). We are very fortunate when it comes to having plenty of help with the boys when we need it. This fast pitch softball season, Kevin and I decided to take a weekend trip without the boys. They were in good hands with Grandma and Granddad Hamilton. And, we were in good hands with Memaw and Papa DeWeese....and Tina and Eagle too! We drove to Indy on a Friday night and enjoyed a LATE night out at the bar next to our hotel. We watched two games in Indy on Saturday and then headed to Cincinnati. We stayed there Saturday night and watched two more games on Sunday. The best part of the whole trip was being able to SIT and watch the entire game!! When our boys are there, especially with that smaller one(GRANT), I never got to see much of the games. Again, it is nice to have help(especially my sisters, Mom, and Great Uncle Terry) during these games, or I wouldn't have seen ANY of the games. 
Below are a few pictures from our "adult weekend":) So, there may have been no kids, but there was still softball.......no big surprise!
Dad, Me and Tina

The whole "Crazy Crew"

Tina, Mom and Me

No comments: