Thursday, May 19, 2011

~BUB~

Both the boys continue to grow and change nonstop.  Garrett has always amazed me with his ability to retain. He continues to show interest in a variety of things and always remembers details. I would consider him creative and quite witty.  I love to listen to him when he is role playing his cars, dinosaurs, animals, tools, etc. He is my unique boy who is one of the most physically tough kids I have ever been around.  But, at the same time, he will hide behind the couch or turn off the TV because something he saw "scared him" (from an appropriate cartoon, that is).  He typically uses his manners, he is still working on sharing with Grant(but at the same time, Grant can be a tough candidate to share with....) and out of the blue, Garrett will say "I love you, Mommy" at least 3 times a day. This just melts my heart! I am so proud of my "Big" Boy (he will always be my "Baby" Boy) though....Garrett just can't hear me say that, or he will be quick to correct me. 
Sorting the animals while waiting for Dr. Ransdell
He loves to be Dr. Ransdell's helper when it is Grant's turn 
His chipmunks are attached to the monkey on Great Memaw's door
Of course, they are.....he will find a way to make things attach, hang, hook on, etc.

Matching Egg Game
He was matching capital letters to the correct lower case letter

"CLICK"

He did awesome and was so proud of himself

Work in progress

Painting

"Being so careful"

WOW...what an artist!

Easter Bunny craft by: Garrett Loyd

Bub wanted me to get a picture with his bunny next to the tree.....he hung the eggs and other Easter tree ornaments

All dry and he is proud

Hanging the work:)

Love it!

No comments: