Grant Jacob is following right along in Garrett's footsteps when it comes to dippies. Yes, "dippies" is our word for whatever you are dipping your chips, burger, pretzels, etc. in. And, in Garrett and Grant's case, they may very well be dipping their green beans in it. They like many dippies, but ranch, just like Garrett, has started out as Grant's favorite. He also loves ketchup, honey mustard, and syrup. There are times when Garrett will ask for 4 different kinds of dippies and we may not be eating anything that necessarily needs dipping. But hey, you have to pick your battles, and this is one I don't choose to fight. So, if they ask for "dippies", I let them have them! And, there is no sneaking dippies around Grant anymore. He asks for them now and he doesn't miss a thing:)
Below we are at Hacienda enjoying their awesome ranch dippie! I really don't even know if that d-i-p-p-i-e would be the correct spelling for this crazy word, but oh well.....
 |
| Crackers and Ranch |
 |
| His OWN bowl...he is such a big boy! |
 |
| "MORE"(sign language) |
No comments:
Post a Comment