Cousins are one of God's best gifts:) I am so happy that my boys have cousins to play and grow with! Garrett and Grant have four cousins(3 girl cousins - Lilly, Kiley and Avery and 1 boy cousin, Luke). They have so much fun together and it was been so neat to watch them over the past (almost) 3 years. Garrett talks about his cousins constantly and would choose to spend time with them over anyone else. You have to remember these kids are still young, so we have our issues with sharing, taking turns, being too rough at times(BUB), and pushing those certain buttons that they know how to push. But, for the most part, they get along. And I do know, they love each other and Garrett would stand up for his cousins any day...and I know Grant would do the same, if he would just stand!!! HA:)
The pictures below are from Grant's birthday party. Garrett, Kiley, Lilly and Luke were having a dance party in Garrett's bedroom. They had so much fun and it was quite precious to watch. Grant was there too. He danced by himself on the floor and baby Avery just laid on the bed and smiled!
Good times with cousins
They had some great moves!
Switched partners:)
SMILES:)
Now, these next few pictures are pretty funny. I wanted to get a picture of my boys with ALL their cousins and since it is not too often that we are all together, I thought this would be a good opportunity. HA! The whole process and attempt was pretty comical!
They were ALL SO cooperative! We did our best....and this is what we got...........
Luke, Lilly, Garrett, and Kiley
Grant and Avery
Take #2
Take #3
Take #4
Thank you Bub for giving Lilly and Luke bunny ears:) That was helpful!
No comments:
Post a Comment