Thursday, June 3, 2010

~SO BLESSED~

HAPPINESS IS NOT HAVING WHAT YOU WANT, BUT WANTING WHAT YOU HAVE.
~Anonymous
And with that quote above, we couldn't ask for anything more. I do sometimes have to remind myself of this.
However, Kevin and I would agree that our boys are the best things that have ever happened to us! When it really comes down to it, nothing else really matters...........what kind of car we drive, where we buy our clothes, if we can take a vacation this year, where we work, our yearly salary, if our garage is cleaned out, what our flowerbeds look like, etc. These things seem so petty compared to the big things in life.
I ask God everyday to guide me to be the best Mom I can be. I thank Him for giving us these wonderful gifts who one day we only dreamed to have in our lives!
Our boys bring us so much happiness and joy! We laugh together everyday and we treasure each second we have with them. We are so grateful:)
The pictures below were taken after Mass on Mother's Day. They both did so well and let us capture some nice photos...what a great gift to me:) Being a Mommy is all a huge gift in itself.
2007 brought us Garrett(BUB)
2009 brought us Grant(Chunky Monkey) Our Angels
More Poses
Daddy was making them laugh
Lovies from Garrett to his "little brother"
Typical Grant sucking his thumb!
This was the best photo shoot yet!
Love this one too:)
Mother's Day 2010
Me and my Boys!
~I am so blessed~

1 comment:

The Wardlaw Family said...

They are so cute and I can't believe how much Garrett has changed. Babies are such blessings.