Sunday, June 27, 2010
Shoe Pattern
Okay, so this actually happened about two months ago, but I had to share. I walked into Grant's room and I found Garrett "playing" with Grant's shoes. He was taking Grant's shoes out of the boxes and lining them up, as if he was trying to make a pattern. I know this because I moved one of the shoes, and he said, "No, Mama" and moved the shoe back exactly where he wanted it. Garrett was definitely taking his time and working hard to make it look very neat. He was so proud! Garrett does lots of stuff like this...he likes to have his stuff "just right". I left Grant's shoes out for the next couple of weeks and he did this at least 5 more time:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was so cute, and Garrett is so smart. It also occurs to me that that is a child who has a LOT OF SHOES!!!!
Post a Comment