Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BIG BROTHER!!

Well, for those of you who may not know our big news yet, Garrett is going to be a big brother! As of October, Garrett will have a little brother or sister. We are very happy and super excited to give Garrett a lifetime playmate! Below are some pictures of Bub in his "I'm a Big Brother" shirt. However, I am not sure it will still fit him when the new baby is actually here. He did get another big brother shirt in Florida and we got it extra big! Mommy is 11 weeks pregnant and baby #2 is scheduled to come Oct 12th. But, since Garrett was so big and had to come via c-section, the Dr. says Mommy will have another c-section and we will schedule the baby to come 1 -2 weeks early. So, early October! We will keep you all posted! I added a countdown for the coming of Baby Hamilton.(It is on the left side of the blog) I guess I am going to have to change the blog name, because I cannot keep up with two blogs.....so, I will also keep you all posted on that as well.

5 comments:

The Wardlaw Family said...

Wow! Congrats! We are sooo excited for you, Kev, and Garrett. Let us know if you will be in the area. Garrett and Kaidyn need to have a play date!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear your wonderful news. Congratulations to all of you. Love 'ya,
Mimi

Chassity said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!

Kacie said...

After seeing how great Garrett was with Luke, I know Garrett will be an awesome big brother and quite the helper!! Baby Hamilton will be lucky to have Garrett to protect her!! (or him)!! Yes, I think it's a girl!! :)

Jenny said...

I'm with Kacie on this one :) I am so excited for another little cutie to visit when I'm home! Garrett honey, you make a very cute little "big" brother :)

Love you guys!