Friday, February 27, 2009

14 Months Old -1 Year Pics!

I know Garrett is 14 months old and I am just now posting his 12 month pics! Wow, time goes by fast! Well, I did do Bub's 1 year pictures myself! However, I am not real happy with the outcome. We were limited on space due to the weather. And, because my little guy is so mobile and "nosey" now, getting any pictures of him was pretty difficult! So, we may have to visit a "professional" photographer next time!!!! We'll see. Just a few of the many I took are below...enjoy! My cell phone worked as my best "prop" - it actually helped keep him occupied and still for longer than 2 seconds at a time......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those pics are great. The first one looks like he should have a halo on! I love the one where he's barefoot with his jeans on, and the one in the mirror is neat, too! Thanks for sharing them!

Kacie said...

What a little ham! I can't help but laugh every time I look at these pictures b/c I know how hard it is to get Bub to sit still!!

Bub - I had so much fun w/ you this weekend & already miss you so much!! Love you bunches Bubby! :)

The Garrett Family said...

Those pictures are great! Hes such a handsome lil man!

Unknown said...

I think you did a great job DeWeese. They are all good, but I like the serious-faced one on the couch the best.

The Knight Family said...

What a sweet, sweet little boy! Gotta love the ones with barefoot piggies and jeans :) He's precious...now don't let him grow up!

Jenny said...

aww :) these are so cute! i love the serious pose - male model in the making, haha!

bub, i was planning to come home soon to see you again. however, i recently accepted a new job so i won't be able to see you for a little bit :( i will plan a trip down south soon!! love you