Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sour Lemons

We wanted to share a video that was taken of Garrett while we were out to eat last weekend. We let him suck on a lemon and this is the reaction we got!!! Some of you may look at this and think, ah, I can't believe they did that. Others may think it is funny. However, just know that this isn't the first time Garrett has sucked a lemon and I am sure it won't be the last. The truth is, he will take a taste and always lean in for more! He really does love it:)

5 comments:

The Cook Family said...

I am dying laughing right now! Poor Garrett...he'll never like lemons. Make sure you save that to show him when he is old enough!

The Knight Family said...

That's hilarious! Addie absolutely loves lemons...any time we're out to eat, she requests to have everyone's lemons from their drinks. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

eagleson13BUBBY WE ARE MISSING SO MUCH FROM FLORIDA!!! I LOVE TO SEE YOU SMILE, HEAR YOU LAUGH, & WATCH YOU GROW! WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN OUR LIVES TO REMIND US THAT LIFE'S HAPPINESS IS MADE UP OF THE SIMPLE THINGS!!!!!

Jenny said...

Haha, I was cracking up at work as I watched that! Poor little guy :) Give my little BF some huggies from Cousin Jenny!!

Unknown said...

Hillllllarious! Seriously.