Thursday, December 6, 2012

Summer Social FUN:)

Each year, we enjoy a couple of visits to the St. Theresa summer social. The boys especially love this time and we were blessed with great weather this year.  Isabelle made an appearance at her first ever summer social:) I am sure she will want in all the fun next summer. This year, Garrett and Grant especially enjoyed the big slide! Garrett was such a great "big" brother and held Grant as they slid down the long, tall slide.  I have to say with much confidence, that Grant was doing Garrett more of a favor then what Garrett was doing for Grant. That's how things seem to work with these two! Holding on to Grant gave Bub the confidence he needed to just........... SLIDE:) They also liked playing the games, especially the ping pong toss to win a gold fish. But, I think their favorite game was the dime toss! Yes, they tossed dimes into glassware to try to win a glass, mug, bowl, etc. They won a ton.........most we donated right back! I am sure it helped that some of our family works this booth and they let the boys help pick up coins and throw those as well! Simple fun goes a long way!













No comments: