Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Garrett's dentist appointment

This summer, Garrett had his first visit to the dentist. He did GREAT! Of course, that morning before we left the house and on our way the office, he claimed he did not want to go and he had a belly ache. Obviously, his nerves were getting the best of him.  Once we got there, he waited patiently with me in the waiting room.  He was Mr. Chatty to my hygienist while she cleaned my teeth.  Then, he was super brave and very cooperative with Dr. Adam when he looked at and cleaned his teeth. Dr. Adam was awesome with Garrett and that was very helpful.  He said many times over how great Garrett was doing. And, I agreed! I was very proud of Garrett and I am thrilled his first experience at the dentist was a positive one. 

Ready for the dentist:)

Spitting out..........I am fairly certain he was most proud of himself for this:)

Such a big boy

SAY "AHHHHHH"

No comments: