Tuesday, June 19, 2012

JUNE 19th............

As the time draws near for Isabelle to come into this world, my emotions continue to grow.  The feelings/emotions are wide and somewhat hard to explain.  I can't believe that the time that seemed to take forever is finally here and Isabelle will make her debut today. I am happy, nervous, excited, worried, relieved, thrilled, emotional, tired, grateful, and so much more this morning, as I become a Mommy of three. 
Today, we will have another miracle brought into our lives.......all in all, we feel so blessed! 
I honestly think the hardest part of the whole process is not being home with the boys for 4 days/nights.  I can't help to worry about them and I know I will be thinking about them nonstop. However, it is comforting to know they will be in good hands with our AWESOME family members:)
I remember the emotions right before Grant was born, and when Garrett was our world and things could not have turned out better. Now, our world includes both the boys and I have LOVED every minute of watching them grow up as brothers.  The boys claim they are ready for their baby sister to be here! I suppose time will tell:)
 I look forward to and I am already so grateful for all the time and memories we will have as a family of five..............



WE LOVE THESE BOYS:)

The BIG Brothers!!

No comments: