Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know it is almost February and I am just now posting my Christmas pictures, but life has been busy:) This Christmas was extra special because it was Grant's first Christmas! This gave us another very special person to be thankful for....we are so blessed! Grant was a trooper and was pretty content on wherever he was and whatever was going on. Garrett actually opened his gifts this year! He was a bit slow to rip the wrapping paper, but was excited to see what was inside. Both Garrett and Grant got lots of wonderful gifts thanks to Santa and our wonderful family!
BEST BUDS Hamilton's Christmas Picture 2009
Cousin Kiley, Grant and Garrett
Cousins Lukey and Lilly with Grant and Garrett
Grant and Santa
(He has been a good boy all year!)
Hmm..."Do I want the train that bad?"
"Yes, I do!!"
Good job Bub!
Checking out his new train!
Garrett got a Pablo from Santa....Santa must really know him!
Grant and Santa....what a big boy! The next time Grant was on Santa's lap, he started to root for milk...HA!
Another train! Woohoo!!!
Grant Jacob....just hanging out!
Ooh....a train track!
More cars............YES!

No comments: