Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PLUS ONE

Adding Grant to the family adds a plus one for many. Grant is a new son, brother, cousin, grandson, great grandson, nephew, great nephew, etc! He is pretty special! Below are a few pictures we were able to capture while some of Grant's big cousins were in town. When taking these pictures, Grant was the most cooperative one!
Great Grandma DeWeese with Lilly, Garrett, Luke, and Grant at Cousin Josh's wedding
And now there is FOUR!!(on the DeWeese side)
At the pumpkin patch with two of their favorite people....Aunt Britt and Aunt Kacie(aka - click, click click) - this is the sound Bub does with his mouth to say "Kacie".....who knows...but it is hilarious!
Sporting their pj's, ready to watch "Backyardigans"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of them in their pj's lined up to watch Backyardigans! How fun for all the cousins to be together. Brought back some great memories!

Tina said...

I love the pictures of all four of them!!!! They look like 4 angels!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! We all know better!!! Can't wait to get them all together again soon!

Kacie said...

I can't believe Britt & I got all 4 of them to sit still & actually look at the camera! I definitely had the easiest job, holding Grant! :) I gotta get a quicker camera to keep up w/ these rug rats! I love it! haha - Click, click, click