Tuesday, July 28, 2009
BABY HAMILTON #2 ULTRASOUND
I had my 28 week visit last week and they did another ultrasound to get some better pictures of the baby's 4 chambers of the heart. The previous ultrasound, Baby H wouldn't cooperate and they didn't get any good photos. Everything looks good and Baby H is growing and growing! You can tell this by the measurements of the baby, but more by the size of Mommy!
They are suppose to call me after this week to schedule my c-section, but my Dr. is pretty certain it will be right around 38 weeks, which would put us at about Monday, Sept. 28th! I will keep you all posted when we set the date. Since Baby H is measuring big and both the Dr. and the ultrasound tech say that I measure to be at least 2 weeks(if not more) further along, I was thinking we might be going mid-September....but, no such luck! No, I want the baby to cook as long as possible...I know that's what is best for him/her:) So, we have exactly 2 months until we meet our new little one!
Even though the sex of the baby is a surprise for all of us, the size of the baby is no secret! I had an ultrasound with Garrett at 28 weeks and he measured 2lbs 11ounces......this baby's 28 ultrasound measured 3lbs 2ounces.....
Garrett ended up being 9lbs 3ounces.....YES....another 9 pounder!!
Below are some 4D pictures the tech took....she went on and on about how cooperative the baby was being, so she played around for a long time during my ultrasound.....and gave us a cd of really great pictures! The last one at the bottom is a short video of the baby yawning.....ha...so cool:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe how clear the pictures are. He/She is so cute already. Sept is a great month for b-day!
Pam
Awesome! Looks like another little Garrett:) Glad you are feeling and doing well...miss you!
Love the pictures of the little one. We can't wait to find out what it is! I hope you are feeling better.
Your pictures are so neat! What they can do now! Good luck with everything. Nick and I are thinking of you.
Love,
Riep
September 28th is going to be here before we know it! I cannot wait to meet my little niece/nephew, who is quickly on their way to being bigger than Garrett was at birth!!!
Post a Comment