Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DEAR TO MY HEART

Above is a picture of Garrett with DeeAnne Stein. Garrett was about 3 weeks old when DeeAnne came to visit us at our house in Louisville. DeeAnne was actually the very first person(after Kevin) that found out I was expecting Garrett. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep the exciting news from her for long......one, because I told her everything and she knew we had been really trying to get pregnant and two, I used the restroom in her classroom every morning(sometimes more than once) due to my morning sickness!
DeeAnne was called to heaven this past Saturday. She was a wonderful, wonderful person and I feel so lucky to have known her. She was the kindergarten teacher at St. Mary's when I worked there as the 1st grade teacher and we became very close. I feel so blessed to have had 2 1/2 years of working across the hall from her. DeeAnne was truly an overall amazing person and I will forever be grateful to call her a great friend!
DeeAnne, you will always hold a special place in my heart......I miss you so much and I love you!

1 comment:

Kacie said...

What an amazing person! I was fortunate enough to get to meet DeeAnne and even spend time with her when I would come hang out at St. Mary's. She made me want to be back in kindergarten!! :)