WOW - our baby boy is 8 months old. I know I have said this a million times, but time flies! I cannot believe Garrett has been in our lives for 8 months. They have been 8 wonderful months!


Well, we took some measurements of Garrett today. We aren't exactly sure how accurate they are, but they should be close. He doesn't go back to the doctor until 9 months - so mommy's measurements will have to do for this month. He is weighing in at 21 lbs and he is measuring 29 - 29 1/2 inches. He is a very strong and tough boy!
We are enjoying the nice weather. Garrett loves to be outside. You will see in pictures below that he enjoyed corn hole at Josh and Holly's cookout. He loved playing with the bags. He sported his black "Lock up your daughters" shirt with his Nike shox shoes. The shoes don't exactly velcro up like they should due to his chubby feet:) Another one of my favorite outfits is the "MAJOR CUTIE" army shirt! I would have to agree that he is pretty cute!!! He was enjoying practicing his pool table skills at the Clark's house. Also, he enjoyed watching the Olympics with us - well -okay, he enjoyed playing with and eating the remote!
Again............8 months - wow- we are so blessed!


3 comments:
Yes, you are so blessed! Garrett is so darling...and I just LOVE the "Lock up your daughters" shirt! I agree, time flies too fast when they're little :) Enjoy every minute!
He has got some stylin' outfits for such a little guy!
I could look at pictures of Bubby all day, simply because they just make me smile, but they still do not do justice to how much fun he is in person...especially that laugh! It is impossible to be in a bad mood when you hear Bub laughing!!
Post a Comment